Sunday, February 26, 2012

⋅⋅⋇∷∵∵∵∾ A M A L I A ∾∵∵∵∷⋇⋅⋅













When Agustin and I came back to Kauai after our time in New Zealand I was really calling in some island sisters.  This quickly became reality when i met Amalia.  I had seen her at the Farmers Market and couldn't stop staring.  She had two beautiful boys with long hair,  one in arms.  Her Husband  Boaz gracefully by her side. She represented the Ultimate Goddess in every way.  We found out later the crush was mutual as I was pregnant in my full glow.  Amalia took care of our family when Naia entered in.  She brought us amazing meals and was there whenever I needed new Mama advice.   I have waited for the day when I could in return be of service to my beautiful sister.   Amalia is due to give birth any day now and I am so grateful to have captured her in this most highest, ripest place!  I love this woman. 

Amalia also makes jewelry...  Kauai Rainbow bling that  sells like crazy here on the islands!

~If sharing please give images  proper credit and links~ mahalo




11 comments:

⟁ Prism Of Threads ⟁ said...

Amy.....these are such gorgeous photographs of Amalia! Truly inspiring! xoxo

Arlie said...

these photos/she are absolutely stunning! thank you for sharing such amazing moments! i'm curious... are these taken when an iphone?

Ames said...

Gorgeous!

barefoot mama said...

Stunning photos..what a gift you have given to your friend. Such a keepsake for her sweet baby and for her. You are so right..she is a goddess in every sense of the word.

Sending love toward you and your beautiful friend, Barefoot Mama

Meegs said...

Gorgeous! There is nothing like a woman's body when she's on the verge of becoming a mama (again!).

barefoot mama said...

I pinned one of these photos on pinterest. I attached the link to your blog, is that okay? Please let me know if you would rather I did not do that. Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful day, B

mystic mamma said...

WOW. Incredible! I am always so moved and inspired by your life and all the beauty that you share :) Thank you for sharing the magic~~~ xxx

Starvisitor said...

wow, so beautiful,truely inspiring , makes me wanna get pregnant myself...Kauai is suchs a beautiful place to let new souls come in...

Daughter of the Sun said...

Hi Arlie~These were not taken with an iphone but with a Canon. ~Barefoot beautiful Mama! Yes, I asked Amalia about sharing the photos and she was all right with it. Please just make sure that the proper credit is given.
Thank you all for the sweet words... its easy to take beautiful photographs when you have a pregnant goddess through your lens! : )
~They say a sacred river mouth called Wailua here on Kauai is the first place that the souls enter into the earth Plane. I guess its the universe way of saying, its ok to come in now... your safe here in Paradise... aloha~

Arlie said...

I thought it would be amazing if they were! I've noticed some iphone filters on your blog before...
I shared this post with a facebook friend that is pregnant, she loved it :)

Linda said...

Such amazing pictures!!! Such beauty...These are really outstanding photos and Amalia is very beautiful... Thanks for sharing such a wonderful friendship ..
XO